OMEGA Hospital is an ultra modern multi-Speciality care hospital. We have an inpatient capacity of 175 beds inclusive 25 critical care beds. The services offered are comprehensive, covering investigations, surgery and postoperative care with the “State of the Art” equipment
In Patient Accomodation
|Type of Room||Charges|
|Day Care||Rs. 1200/-|
|Sharing - III||Rs. 2000/-|
|Sharing - II||Rs. 2500/-|
|I C U ( Intensive Care Unit )||Rs. 4600/-|
In Patient Accomodation
OMEGA Hospital’s Patients are admitted to the hospital as per the recommendation of a doctor. All patients are admitted in the hospital under a team of doctors. The beds in this hospital are divided between general and private category:
- 70% of the hospital beds are earmarked for general patients, where care is subsidised by the hospital.
- 30% beds are in the private wards.
All patients are required to see the Assessment Officer to get an idea about the approximate charges for different services and also to understand the routine formalities such as admission, discharge etc.
All patients will be required to pay an advance as specified by the Assessment Officer at the time of admission.
Articles to be brought along when a patient is admitted:
- One set of clean clothes
- Attendant’s bed sheet
- Glass, spoon and plate
Patients are requested to bring medicines currently in use and papers of investigations recently done.
Those who are planning to undergo elective surgery are requested to get admitted before 5:00 p.m. so that all the doctors who are required to see the patient before surgery will examine and explain the procedure to them.
- OMEGA Hospital’s emergency department works around the clock. In case of any emergency contact the casualty medical officer on (040) 2355 1034 for the ambulance services.
- If you have an insurance policy, you are required to approach the Company directly for reimbursement of your bills for which you will need:
- The final bill
- The detail bill
- The discharge card and narrative summary
- The final and detail bill will be given by cashier on settlement of dues. The discharge card will be given by the ward nurse at the time of discharge.
- The bed charges are calculated from 11.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. irrespective of the time of admission.
- All patients for admission are requested to sign a declaration for payment as per the hospital charges.
- We do not encourage patient’s relatives to stay overnight with patient’s in shared rooms/wards.
- Our pharmacy provides all the medicines for inpatients. We do not permit medicines & consumables from outside.
- Charity provision is made available for economically backward patients.
- We provide care with dignity, consideration and respect for privacy / confidentiality.
- The names of all professionals / staff are displayed on name plates worn on the uniform, if you have any clarification regarding any procedure, you may contact them.
- To help us serve you better kindly spare your valuable time to fill up the feedback form, to enable us to give quality healthcare.
- The OMEGA Hospital kitchen is equipped to serve well balanced vegetarian meals.
- Maintenance staff ensures that the wards are clean and the bed linens are changed.
- The hospital has its in-house laundry where the clothes & linen are washed and sterilised.
- Music and television facilities are provided.
- The hospital provides home care services for specialized nursing care.